Area of application.
- Food, Pharmaceutical oder Chemical Industry
- Feeding of free-flowing crumbly, fragmented bulk goods either in continuous or in batch mode
- Examples: Cereals (e.g. oat- or wheat flakes, etc.), nuts, candy, detergents, pellets
Belt weigh feeder.
- Short set-up times when switching between various products
- Highly flexible in terms of feeding capacity and positioning
- Easy handling for day-to-day operations, cleaning and maintenance processes
- Low investment costs when expanding or re-structuring production lines
- High throughput with compact footprint
- Gentle product conveying with high levels of precision (typically ± 0.5%)
- Fast recipe changeover thanks to excellent accessibility and easy belt change (no removal of belt unit required)
- Perfect process control thanks to large inspection windows
- Screw-in lifting eyes for easy transportation in flexible production lines
- Modular design (body with feeding unit/inlet/outlet) supports easy adaption for use with various types of bulk goods
Weigh belt feeder - belt replacement